Monday, February 16, 2009

CHANGE OF PLANS?

It is incredibly difficult for me to make a balloon car that looks like a bugati veyron. So the materials ill be using are suppose to support my idea and make it look like a Bugati Veyron. But sadly. it dosen't. so i don't care anymore im just going to put things together.

After that i just need to look for the right size of balloon for my car. To make it actually go fast at the same time stay on the ground since my car is going to b light weighted. I want to buy big balloon from Party Packages so that the ballooon can fit more air and can go for a longer distance. But i also want that boost at the start of the race so that i can get an advantage in speed. so connfusing but i will think about it . Wish me luck again?

No comments:

Post a Comment